High Purity Water Services Inc. is a successful, growing company seeking a self-starter Installation Technician to support our high purity water systems and services business. We design, manufacture and install complete turnkey water systems including ultrapure distribution loops for the institutional marketplace. Our innovative designs incorporate equipment which are listed with Health Canada as licensed Medical Devices.
The Technician will install and commission critical high purity water systems at our customer facilities (healthcare, pharma, food and beverage, and industrial) throughout Canada. The Technician also supports our field service department with the ongoing maintenance of these water systems. Successful candidates will have a mechanical background and plumbing experience. We provide meaningful career trajectories for our technicians as their knowledge and skills improve with training and experience over time.
The goal of the position is to drive installation and service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability. Over time, as the Technician becomes trained and knowledgeable about the installation and commissioning of high purity water systems, the Technician will be capable of performing installations independently and become an experienced member of our team of high purity water professionals.
- Installation of critical high purity water systems, commission, and start-up
- Frequent travel to customer facilities across Canada
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting of reverse osmosis and deionization water systems
- Calibration of meters, probes, and various water quality instrumentation
- System sanitizations, replacement of water filters and UV lamps
- Water testing in laboratory settings
- Maintenance of reverse osmosis membrane systems
- Will be placed into 24/7 on call rotation after completion of training
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean driving abstract
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- A mechanical background would be an asset
- Ability to prepare accurate and complete paperwork
- Must be able to communicate and interact well with customers as well as co-workers and manager(s).
- Physical requirements include ability to bend, squat, walk with heavy equipment, climb ladders, and lift 70 pounds
- Some nights, weekends, and travel are required as needed